Here you'll find a summary of recent changes, enhancements and bug fixes as part of each release.
- Users can now request a password reset link
- Users can now change their password from within the Portal
- Multiple PCI DSS requirements for Password Management now introduced
- Additional Role named ‘Customer Service’ now available. The role mimics Administrators rights but with the removal of ‘Capture’ ability for merchants who wish to manage certain privileges for staff.
- Removal of ‘Capture, Cancel and refund’ functionality for Reporter Role type.
- Users can now search for transactions using the customer email address
- Users can now view customer details by selecting the Customer tab in the detailed transaction view.
- Users will now be prompted to reset their password every 90 days
- Resolved an issue that caused the transactions list to load slowly and error messages to be displayed when clicking on password reset links
- Corrected a validation error that prevented users from being able to capture American Express transactions from the Actions menu
- Users can now void both captured and authorised transactions. Previously, only authorised transactions could be voided.
- The capture ID is now only mandatory for partial refunds. Previously, the capture ID also had to be supplied when the full amount of the transaction was refunded.
- Correction of spelling mistakes